- This event has passed.
Webinar: Do engaging fathers and bundling nutrition and parenting interventions improve young child diets and development?
March 22 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 amFree
Malnutrition, inadequate stimulation and gender inequality are significant risk factors for poor child growth and development in Northern Tanzania. On March 22, we will participate in a webinar discussion with research partners and special guests to share the results of the #EFFECTSStudy, a five-arm cluster-randomized trial that measured how engaging fathers and bundling child nutrition and parenting interventions impacts child nutrition and development, WASH practices, gender equality and more.
- Carrie Hessler-Radelet, Global Communities
- Mary Pat Kieffer, Global Communities
- Lauren Galvin, Global Communities
- Dr. Aisha Yousafzai, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Dr. Mary Mwanyika-Sando, Africa Academy for Public Health
- Dr. Nilupa Gunaratna, Purdue University
- Dr. Lynette Okengo, Africa Early Childhood Network
- Clara Alemann, Promundo