- This event has passed.
Lessons Learned from Response to Recent Crises of HIV, Ebola, and COVID-19
September 16 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
On behalf of the U.S. Government Global Nutrition Coordination Plan and the COVID-19 Infant Feeding Research Interest Group (CIF-RIG), we are pleased to invite you to an upcoming webinar on infant feeding during HIV, Ebola, and COVID-19.
Please join us as we review recent experiences in reaction to global infectious disease impact on infant feeding practices and begin a discussion of how lessons learned might be leveraged to improve future readiness and impact.
Opening and Closing Remarks by Dan Raiten, Program Director – Nutrition, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development/NIH
- HIV – Nigel Rollins, Department of Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent (MCA) Health, WHO
- Ebola – Mija Ververs, Center for Humanitarian Health, Johns Hopkins University
- COVID-19 – Linda Shaker Berbari, IFE Core Group Facilitator, Emergency Nutrition Network
- Moderator – Kristen Cashin, Director of Nutrition and Health Systems, USAID Advancing Nutrition
- Alison Cernich, Deputy Director National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, NIH
- Grainne Moloney, Senior Advisor on Early Childhood Nutrition, UNICEF
- Rajiv Bahl, Unit Head of Newborn Health—MCA, WHO
- Lindy Fenlason, Senior Nutrition and Capacity Building Advisor, USAID